Thanks to https://themarckoguy.wordpress.com/ for the nomination, which is really a great way for bloggers to acknowledge each other, so first answering the 11 questions that have been asked:
1. Is there a movie that you like but most other people dislike? If so, which movie is it?
Great first question, probably They Came Together starring Paul Rudd and Amy Poehler which is a brilliant riff on the ridiculous behaviour of romantic comedies and their generally unbelievable nature but it seems not to hit the right note with some people.
2. Favourite movie of 1997?
Has to be Fifth Element but Good Will Hunting comes in at a very close second.
3. What’s the best Christmas present you have ever received?
This is a fairly random answer but that I can think of, probably a cushion with James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause printed on it.
4. Coffee or tea?
Coffee, no question.
5. Is there a song that always gets you emotional?
Not particularly, although the closest would probably be Jeff Buckley’s “Hallelujah”.
6. Favourite colour?
7. Favourite space movie that is not in any way part of the “Star Wars” mythos?
Have to go with Alien.
8. If you could bring back any dead celebrity for a chat (or something), who would it be?
I’d either choose Vivien Leigh or Alfred Hitchcock.
9. What do you do to relax?
Watch films of course!
10. You’re stuck on a deserted island, what 4 movies have you brought with you to bide your time?
Difficult question but going with choices that I know I can watch over and over without getting sick of them, Shawshank Redemption, A Streetcar Named Desire, Jaws and The Dark Knight.
11. What cancelled show would you want to see brought back from the dead?
Most recently I’d go with Agent Carter, it only managed to get through two seasons and it was a great, fun show that had a lot more left to do.
And I will be posting my questions and nominations soon, once I’ve got some good questions ready to go! Thanks again https://themarckoguy.wordpress.com/